Image Components for WPF is a comprehensive Silverlight Imaging SDK. It allows users to read and edit the most common image file types, and convert between them. Using all the functionality of the already known Win32 Image Components, this SDK is designed to help developers of Rich Internet Applications (RIA), implement Imaging applications quickly and with low costs. Easily add document and image viewing and editing to your Silverlight applications with the controls included in the Image Components Silverlight package.
- View and Edit the most common image file types.
- View PDF documents.
- Open and save documents locally or in server side.
- Image page navigation.
- Image rotation and mirror.
- Zoom percentage or selectable zoom zone.
- Undo and Redo.
- Image management with append, insert, delete and move pages.
- Manual or automating cropping and clear image zones.
- Deskew, resize and border removal.
- Many image filters (Invert, grayscale, median, black and white…).
- Many enhancements (Smooth, sharpen, brightness, color, Contrast…).
- Edge detections.
- Exif image read and write access.